What I’m doing now
UPDATED: 23 April 2018
- Meditations Roxby Downs – Chakra Activation Series, ‘Normal’ guided Meditations and now introducing — “The Calm Downs Kids” a semi regular meditation class for kids 0-5 years and a secondary class 5-12s.
- Websites – www.bygracebookkeeping.com.au updating www.kindredyoga.com.au and working on this website and my www.spiritual-adventures.com website too.
- Updating my services on this site and facebook etc. — it’s a big step to put all that i do out there for people to find. Realising all the things I do is so funny – because they are so different and looks like a massive list all together. Feel a bit like an actor’s list of ‘special skills’.
- Had my step daughter here for some of the school holidays. That was AWESOME!
- Attended the Yellow Cake Creative Andamooka Yacht Club session and met some great women who make Roxby Downs such a special place to live. Won the door prize so will be doing some work with the marvelous Ayesha Michael.
- Working with 2 businesses in town on their social media stuff – loving that!
UPDATED: 14 July 2017
- Working more at Roxby Council. Able to work in well with Phill’s roster so Zooey’s got one of us to herself always.
- 30+ weeks pregnant and starting to feel it a lot
- Lifebook has been slow, but something twigged today and I’m inspired to life vision my truest self’s journey
- Off to Adelaide mid August to prep for the birth and relax
- Decluttering something massive in thoughts, hording ideas, and actual physical stuff