What I’m doing now
UPDATED: 10 November 2019
- Chakra Activations Course is being moved to a new platform
- All name changes are now to Spiritual Adventures.
- Studying the BBD (Business By Design) course with James Wedmore.
- Still experimenting with Human Design Profile
- Have moved from Roxby – August 2019
- Have been in Bali with the girls for 5 weeks now.
- Have had a few conversations with people that have set me on a different path -or more a deepening of the soul path that is in front of me.
- Doing 1 on 1 Coaching sessions again and it is absolutely awesome!!
- Reworking my Niche
- Reworking my Vision – my North Star
- STILL haven’t done all MindValley’s BECOMING LIMITLESS
- Reading: Free Range Human, Ultra Prevention and listening to audio books – by Joe Dispenza
UPDATED: 20 March 2019
- Chakra Activations Course is running well and on the third round of sessions online.
- NAME CHANGE for Meditations Roxby Downs – it’s now Spiritual Adventures Roxby Downs.
- BALI planning in progress for a celebration of soul, not a ‘retreat’ learn stuff and feel pushed (or is that just me?) – happening June 16th
- Huge emotional releasing happening personally as I face my stuff and get honest about what’s what. (Question everything taken too far :P)
- Website updates occuring for a few different clients
- No longer doing facebook stuff for folks – it was something I did when I was first SAHMing…
- Looking for inspiration and then inspired actions to kick start the energy.
- STudying MindValley’s BECOMING LIMITLESS
- Doing Jeff Foster’s – Ending the Inner War online course/series.
- Am part of an AMAZING TRIO doing our year of WILD DIVINITY.
- Reading Women who run with Wolves
- UPDATED: 23 April 2018
- Meditations Roxby Downs – Chakra Activation Series, ‘Normal’ guided Meditations and now introducing — “The Calm Downs Kids” a semi regular meditation class for kids 0-5 years and a secondary class 5-12s.
- Websites – www.bygracebookkeeping.com.au updating www.kindredyoga.com.au and working on this website and my www.spiritual-adventures.com website too.
- Updating my services on this site and facebook etc. — it’s a big step to put all that i do out there for people to find. Realising all the things I do is so funny – because they are so different and looks like a massive list all together. Feel a bit like an actor’s list of ‘special skills’.
- Had my step daughter here for some of the school holidays. That was AWESOME!
- Attended the Yellow Cake Creative Andamooka Yacht Club session and met some great women who make Roxby Downs such a special place to live. Won the door prize so will be doing some work with the marvelous Ayesha Michael.
- Working with 2 businesses in town on their social media stuff – loving that!
UPDATED: 14 July 2017
- Working more at Roxby Council. Able to work in well with Phill’s roster so Zooey’s got one of us to herself always.
- 30+ weeks pregnant and starting to feel it a lot
- Lifebook has been slow, but something twigged today and I’m inspired to life vision my truest self’s journey
- Off to Adelaide mid August to prep for the birth and relax
- Decluttering something massive in thoughts, hording ideas, and actual physical stuff